Friday, August 3, 2012

A Little Light In My Day

You know those days when someone says something and you force yourself to let it go in one ear and out the other because otherwise you will have no other option but to drop kick them in the face...well today was one of those days. Yesterday was one of those days. This past week has been been full of those days. I do not know why, but bitter has been my middle name lately. I have zero patience for nonsense and there has been a lot of it going around. Too much in fact.

I realize that I may be a bit harsh but it is practically well deserved. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy my jobs. I like mixing things up a bit working between the two. I get crazy people coming in and out and the motel as well as on the phone, so there is truly no way to escape that. This I understand. However, I would really appreciate it if those crazies would refrain from asking redendant and silly questions. I feel like this would help me get back into my groove. I do not enjoy being a prune. Please and Thank you!

Yesterday there was a spark in my mood. My parents, who tend to flake out on occasion, informed me that they may be up for a visit. I cannot tell you how stoked I was from even the possibility of this happening. Then today I received an email from my mother confirming that their vacation days were approved.


Reservation...check! The 18th could not come any sooner. My one concern is that my work schedule may not coincide with their arrival. I will make this work. There is no other option.

No comments:

Post a Comment